Need the lowest price on motorcycle insurance in Columbus, GA? We can help you save cash on your next plan. It doesn’t matter if you want to change insurers or insure your bike for the first time. The solution is the huge selection of motorcycle insurance companies with whom we’ve partnered. As soon as you submit your postal code, we find the premier motorcycle insurance providers in Columbus, enabling you to do a comparison of insurance quotes from them – on the web.
You will find a few assorted types of policies from which you can choose. Such protections can include:
- Protection Against Property Damage Liability
- Protection Against Bodily Injury Liability
- Protection Against Drivers Who Aren’t Insured
- Comprehensive Coverage
For motorcycles that are leased or financed, a comprehensive policy is often required.
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Guidelines
In the state of Georgia, liability is the mandatory type of motorcycle insurance. Liability safeguards you money wise if you’re judged guilty for injuries or damages to a third party.
- $25,000: bodily injury liability maximum for one individual hurt in an accident
- $50,000: bodily injury liability maximum for all persons injured in a single collision
- $25,000: property-damage liability maximum for one accident
Keep in mind that basic motorcycle liability insurance coverage doesn?t cover you, the the motorbike, or passengers. Nope, it only covers your legal vulnerability.